• mental health counseling
• drug & alcohol treatment
(case management & recovery support services)
• psychiatric services
• co-occurring treatment
• intensive outpatient therapy
• trauma counseling
• school-based services
• adolescent substance abuse treatment
• anger management counseling
• gambling management counseling
• Spanish services (servicios en español)
• The Warrior Project (an adulthood preparation program for young adults)
Do you love someone with an addiction?
If someone you love is currently using and you would like support or guidance, join our Families Joined support group. We meet every Tuesday from 6-7:30 p.m. No registration required. Simply stop by our Renaissance location and ask at the window to visit Families Joined.
Click here to learn more about our outpatient services.
For children and adolescents, please see our Lebanon County Children’s Services location.